Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hong Kong Temple Visit


The Hong Kong Temple is in Kowloon about 15-25 minutes by bus from our apartment. We were set apart as ordinance workers today and they put us right to work. Today was a special day to accommodate the Philippine sisters who normally work each day. The weather turned warm with the sun out. The picture was taken across the street from the temple.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So excited for you. With the blog, it sure doesn't seem like you are a world away! I think everyone in the family should get one going! ;)

Debbie G said...

The Hong Kong Temple is beautiful. I am so glad that Dad gets to be a sealer again. I hear that you get to travel to a new country each month. If you take enough pictures and write enough comments it will be like we are all traveling together. What a great way to keep the family in touch.